Click me...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ruby Tuesday & Orange Tuesday: " An expression of love"



I made this for my dearest husband that I loved so much...It was indeed a very effective way of expressing love to someone dear to you.I let him  read it as he opened the door  when he got home from work a month ago. He was really so surprised by that very creative way of expressing love for him. I know it was quite funny but that’s me…I love to show my feelings for him in some unique ways. So happy seeing him that time that he’s overwhelmed of what I did  and I’m still doing it until now...Surprise!!. It really feels good when you make someone special very happy in that moment of time and I know he won't forget it.hmmm good that I was able to take a picture of this.So now I could post this for Ruby  Tuesday becoz of the heart color that is red and for Orange Tuesday becoz of the oranges fruits  that were formed for those letters I and U.hehehe:) I LOVE YOU!








1 comment: