Click me...

Monday, July 25, 2011

My husband's love letter for me today....

Hello skat,
Its me..your husband here…hope you fine and happy. I just want to inform you that I truly love you since I have realized that shortly after we have met and my love for you keep growing everyday since then…..and I have never play games with you but was serious with you from the beginning and so glad and thankful to God for bringing you into my life and have open your heart that we could love each other. I do not have any regrets in fetching you and marry you as you are special to me. I hope that I make you happy and that I do care enough for you that you wont have any regrets at all. Its good if you want to share things that you don’t have a heavy heart about things that you did not share the time before our marriage. It wont change anything as I am so happy that I am the one you have chosen to be with and willing to marry for the rest of your life. LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

This  just an informative mail to you although you know all these things..just tell you again…..care so much for you..

Your Husband
Ockert

Speechless....wow! very much appreciated..:) Thank you Honey....


1 comment:

  1. haaay naiiyak toloy ako sa letter na iyan?hehe. You are so lucky girl!tnx for dropping by at my blog and thx again kay naa ko sa top list sa favorite blogs nimo ehehe, it was jackie baya ang naghimo ana kay dili pako kabalo . if you have questions regarding sa blog,just ask kay basin naa pud ko matabang gamay.GOD bless Nelj and take care! missed you here sa pinas already...

    ReplyDelete