Click me...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amazing Indoor Plants

Top 10 Houseplants for Cleaner Air


Research has shown that these 10 plants are the most effective all-around in counteracting offgassed chemicals and contributing to balanced internal humidity.

* Areca palm
* Reed palm
* Dwarf date palm
* Boston fern
* Janet Craig dracaena
* English ivy
* Australian sword fern
* Peace Lily
* Rubber plant
* Weeping fig

Although many plants like light, they do not all have to be placed near windows. Many indoor plants originated in the dense shade of tropical forests and have a high rate of photosynthesis. These are ideal for the home and can be placed in darker corners. When positioning plants, try to strike a balance between light and ventilation because the effect of plants on indoor air pollution appears to be reduced if they are set in a draft.

I purposely post this article to inform others about these plants. This info helps a lot especially for those who have breathing problem...for they really need fresh air.As I was typing this info,I really cant help myself but to think of someone who is dear to me. She was diagnosed having a lung cancer. So sad...I really cried when i first heard about it.She's on my prayer list now. PLease pray also after reading this article.Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment