Click me...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Beautiful Friendship #1

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

Being with this woman (my friend Leah)you will surely find joy and comforts. She loves to laugh and she never talks about things that would make the day dull and boring. She's so funny not because of her face ( making funny faces)but its the substance of her story and the way she delivers it.Though she admits that she's not good in telling stories...that makes her more interesting!:) I really love this woman and I miss being with her. 

2 comments:

  1. money can buy people but not friendship.

    i try to follow you earlier but there is a problem with my browser.

    thank also for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right...money can't buy friendship...thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete