Click me...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Personal Testimony

Looking back on my younger years, I could say that my life was really great…I had a wonderful family who loved me so much. I really thought that there’s nothing more in my life that I could ask for. All were fine for me. Everything was perfect on my own understanding. But when my grandfather died, things changed. My family really experienced serious hardship. If only my father didn’t die early, we wouldn’t experience all of those. My parents hopelessly did all their best with their desire that all of us could finish our studies. But their best was never enough so they decided and allowed me to study here in Cagayan De Oro City where I live at present. My other sisters and brothers lived with my parents and another one lived with my relatives.

Living in this City was and is never regret because I received Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in this City at the age of 18 and I was in my second year in college that time. My aunt Noemi shared to me about Jesus and His love—that God has a wonderful plan for me. Not only did things change but my life also changed since that time. Slowly God revealed to me His wonderful plan and purpose. God is really too wise to be mistaken and too good to be unkind. Since that time, I realized how I needed Christ. He’s the most important thing that happened in my life.

I am so happy to have eternal life, a sound mind, and a loving heart.He cares for me and accepts me for who I am and what I have and I am now in close personal relationship with God. Because of His continuing mercy and love, until now I’m serving Him through the talents He has blessed me.
Thank you and I want to bring back all the Praises and Glory to our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment