Click me...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beat Your Nervous Tension


Whoa!I know it's really hard to let it go,I mean the process is not easy,especially us women. Coz women are so emotional.
But I just want to remind everyone if we won't let it go,so then expect that these things will happen:Nervous tension dulls our mental abilities,it makes our concentration difficult,it impairs reasoning powers and it inhibits memory processes. I did somehow experience all of those mentioned above especially when I'm in a hurry.Hehehe But I'm a different person now.By God's grace i can now control my nervous tensions.
I have here some workable down to earth way to keep our nerves from getting us down.Hope these may help.Based on my personal experience...

Here are some simple and practical ways/tips:

A - Condition our nerves with a bit of simple and regular physical exercise.

B - Eat a right diet. Nerves can be much calmer if we eat
a balanced diet, containing plenty of high protein food.

C - Keep calm before meals. Avoid discussing emotional problem before eating.

D - Avoid the hurry habit. Hurrying saps self confidence,hastens fatigue and decreases efficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment